After the service,
there will be a congregational information session with representatives of Jarislowsky Fraser, our investment company, on the topic of divesting UCM investments from oil. The representatives will give a presentation on the possibilities and answer questions from interested members of the community.
Guidelines for the meeting:
- The meeing will start promptly at 12:15 PM and end no later than 1:45 PM.
- Pleasel listen to the presentations in their entirety before asking questions or making comment. Notepaper and pencils / pens will be provided for your convenience.
- Attendees who wish to ask questions or make comments will come forward to the microphone, identify themselves and ask one question and one follow-up question.
- Comments are to be held to a maximum of 2 minutes.
- You may ask a second round of questions and / or make additional comments once everyone has had their initial time to speak.